Forest Hills Central High School
Announcements and Important Events
FINALFORMS ATHLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION
All Ranger student-athletes are required to be registered in our online athletic registration program.
We are very excited to announce that the Forest Hills Central High School Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students online. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! You will review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms.
To register your student-athlete, please go to https://foresthills-mi.
A couple of hints:
- Bookmark this site or save it to your desktop on your mobile device or computer (do not Google search for it in the future as you will not go directly to the FHPS site).
- Have required information available, such as medical history/health information, insurance company policy numbers, doctor, dentist and hospital information. This will make the registration time be more efficiently completed.
- Parents will need to fill in your student’s email address. FinalForms requires that the student’s @fhps.net email address be used. Obtain this from your son/daughter — it is their student id number @fhps.net. Your student will then need to check their email for information on how to complete their portion of the registration.
- Please note once you register, you will receive an email to confirm your account, create a password, and then complete the required forms.
- Attached is the Forest Hills Parent Playbook to help you with the online registration process.
- Pay to Participate fees will not be open to pay at this time. We will open and begin to collect fees as we become more certain of when each sport will begin and be played.
Thank you for your assistance and support in streamlining our paperwork processes for Forest Hills Central High School Athletics. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in the athletic department:
Kristi Swayze, 616-493-8715 or email@example.com